مشاركة رقم : 1  
المنتدى : المنتدى العقائدي
Waz13 Why shia muslims hate Umar
قديم بتاريخ : 31-05-2012 الساعة : 09:27 PM

The real fact about Umar bin Al-Khattab

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 92, Number 468

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas

When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Quran, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while some of them said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and differed greatly before the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their difference and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing that writing for them

Sahih Muslim

No. 4015

Sa'id b. Jubair reported from Ibn Abbas that he said: Thursday, and what about Thursday? Then tears began to flow until I saw them on his cheeks as it they were the strings of pearls. He (the narrator) said that Allah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: Bring me a shoulder blade and ink-pot (or tablet and inkpot), so that I write for you a ******** (by following which) you would never go astray. They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace upon him) is in the state of unconsciousness

that was Umar bin Al-Khattab the imam of sunni muslims, Umar rejected the statement of the prophet, Umar withstood (resisted) the Prophet's statement .... That is the truth about Umar bin Al-Khattab...Did you see who the Prophet reacted to them ...The Prophet threw out them from the room when he said to them: Go away and leave me

The Quran says : In the name of Allah, Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers. Surat al Imran

But our imam (the Imam of the shia muslims) Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib, He is the really successor of the Prophet and his cusin and the beloved of the Prophet and he is the husband of the prophet's daughter Fatima Al Zahra, our Prophet said about Imam Ali : I will give the banner to a man who loves Allaah and His Messenger or whom Allaah and His Messenger love. The source is Sahih Muslim

And the Prophet said about Imam Ali: For whomever I was his master, Ali is his master. The source is Musnad Ahmed

Do you understand now why we are shia muslims and proud of that.... I just want you to serach about the truth

توقيع : ramialsaiad
من مواضيع : ramialsaiad 0 كتاب الشيعة والمد الشيعي والمذاهب السياسية
0 احتاج صورة فوتوشوب لحديث اللهم من كنت مولاه فعلي مولاه
0 اماني الخياط مذيعة قناة ONtv الارهاب والتحرش يخرج من اهل السنة
0 عشرات الالاف من المستبصرين في الاسكندرية
0 مصادر تبين ان ارض فدك ملك لسيدتنا فاطمة الزهراء
رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات